For small businesses, technology can be a reliable, rapid sales booster. The right tool will help you shift focus from tedious day-to-day operations to strategic growth. Here’s a look at some of the easiest-to-use, most effective, and free business apps and services out there:
All-In-One Business Tool: Connecteam
– Built for businesses with remote employees. A real-time timestamp and GPS location is automatically tagged when employees clock in and out
– Create an interactive group or one-on-one chat
– Create work schedules in minutes using templates, in-shift tasks, etc. Employees can accept and reject shifts, check-in on arrival at the site, and more
– Share goals, new sales, key protocols, and other information through announcements, newsletters, and updates
– Provide your team with direct access to training resources, employee handbook, safety protocols, benefits, etc.
– Save all work contacts to the searchable employee directory
Communication & Collaboration: Join.Me by Log Me In
This tool enables you to present to multiple clients or employees from anywhere.
CRM: Hubspot CRM
Easily create and track sales-related tasks on this CRM solution that promises to stay forever free. It offers automation features that help track customer interactions and an excellent overview of the sales funnel at any given time
“If this then that” is a simple-to-use, flexible automation system. It creates automated processes for things by integrating hundreds of apps and services.
This tool is a must-have for any business that sends regular newsletters to clients and partners. It offers a WYSIWYG template editor, open and click rate tracking and integration with automation platforms. You can send 12,000 emails/month to up to 2,000 subscribers for free.
Task Management: Asana
Free for up to 15 users, this simple-to-use task management solution allows for as much flexibility as any yoga asana. From a single customizable dashboard, you can create repeating tasks, assign them, and keep track of progress.